Friday, September 18, 2009

Sending my love down to Baton Rouge!

I'm going home tomorrow for my daddy's sixty-something-th birthday! I really wish I hadn't told Kylie yet. All I heard today was "mama, I'm ready to go. Let's go now!". Ugh!
And, of course, nothing ever goes to plan. Kylie got sick today. We got a call from the daycare about 10, saying she had a fever of 102.5 F. Dave took her to the doctor; she's got a virus.
We're still going to B.R., but we had to change some plans. No seeing my friend with a new baby. The doctor said she's not very contagious if she doesn't have a fever, so it depends on how she feels tomorrow if she gets to play with her cousins.
It will break her heart if she don't go. We just might have to do nothing but hang out at my mother's, though. She certainly doesn't act sick. No coughing, sneezing, etc.
*sigh*
Pray for my baby, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment