Saturday, September 5, 2009

HI!

So, I'm starting my own blog because I can't stop reading other's. I promise to be funny and entertaining.... but not tonight. Tomorrow, I start fresh!
For now, I'll just give you the quick version of who the heck I am. My name is Lisa, I live in central Louisiana. My husband is Dave and we have a three year old daughter, Kylie. That child is crazy, so she will be wonderful blog material.
I work for child protection (so of course, no work stories from me), Dave works for a local uppity furniture store. We have a stupid, but totally loveable mutt named Tridon who outweighs Kylie by about 45 lbs. and knocks her over on a regular basis. She gets mad and threatens to put him in time out.
And that's pretty much it!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! Found you through Thrifty Decor Chick and thought I would leave you your first blog comment.

    ReplyDelete