Friday, September 25, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

We had a wonderful weekend! Kylie wasn't feeling well on Saturday, but on Sunday she was fine - till the drive home!
This week has been so busy, I kept Kylie at home on Monday since she made her throat sore screaming the ENTIRE WAY HOME on Sunday. That girl loves her some Me Maw. I was not feeling so great myself.
Then I had a root canal yesterday - good times!
Of course, my supervisors don't care when I miss work, they pile it on even when I'm not here! Monday I was out. Tuesday I was able to do some work after court that morning, Wednesday I was in training all day, yesterday I was out, and today I'm on intake (answering phones) so I have to stay in all day. And I was given 4 new cases this week to go out on! When exactly am I supposed to do that? Hmmm? Anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment