Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010









We went camping for Easter with my sister and family and my dad and stepmom. We had such a good time! It was Kylie's first camping trip. It was wonderful to share those 'firsts' with her.
She had never had a s'more before!


The only unhappy part was before we left, I was babysitting for a friend. Her son is Kylie's "boyfriend". They have such a great time together, but they got a little crazy and broke my lamp. Now the lamp is old, but I had just refurbished it a month ago. It went from an ugly gold to a very pretty black. I had actually taken pictures of it and planned to post about it. Guess it's too late now!

Guess I'll just have to buy a new one! :)
P.S. My pictures are out of order! I just can't get the hang of posting pictures. Does anyone know how to get them under the post instead of over?

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about the lamp. Ugh I would have a hard time not losing it to so trivial as a lamp. Also I am so jealous that you won the shelf from Traci! The only thing I have won on blog was my header. Since I am not very techy I was happy about that one.

    ReplyDelete